If you’re working toward being healthier, altering your eating habits should be one of your top priorities. One of the most effective ways to transform your diet is meal prepping. This way, you will be more organized in the kitchen, and make sure that you stick to your eating plan. Aside from saving time, you'll also save money — all you have to do is decide you’re ready! In this process, INEVIFIT’s food prep containers will be a perfect crutch to lean on. Keep reading to learn what they are and how they can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
What Is Meal Prepping?
Before we dive into the specifics of INEVIFIT containers, we should make sure you’re familiar with the concept of meal prepping. Meal prepping is the practice of preparing meals or dishes ahead of time.
People usually do it on a weekly or daily basis. They plan their meals in advance and use their free time during the weekend or at the end of the day to whip up their breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the next week or day. Once the meal is ready, they pack it into meal prep boxes and store it in the refrigerator or freezer.The practice of meal prepping has become popular for its many benefits. It’s an excellent solution for:
- People with busy schedules who don’t have enough time to cook every day
- Big families who have to prepare lots of food in a short amount of time
- Fitness enthusiasts who are into a healthy lifestyle and follow a strict diet
- People trying to save money by eating home-cooked meals
- Those who have trouble deciding what they should eat every day
INEVIFIT Meal Prep Containers
If meal prepping is something you’re willing to try, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps. First, you’ll have to find the containers for packing and storing your food. We suggest that you go with INEVIFIT’s products. This brand is well-known in the fitness community and offers some of the best food prep containers you’ll find on the market.
INEVIFIT sells 3 compartment food containers in a pack of seven. The compartments differ in size and include a small square compartment and two bigger rectangular ones with a combined capacity of 36 ounces. The containers have a black bottom and transparent seal, so you’ll be able to identify your meals easily when stacked in the fridge. Plus, they’re air-tight, so you can pack and carry them however you like without fear of spills or leaks.
INEVIFIT’s meal prep boxes are made from durable BPA-free materials. You can wash them in a dishwasher and put them in your freezer or microwave without worrying they’ll get damaged or contaminate your food. If that's not enough to put your mind at rest, the warranty offered by the company should do the trick. Namely, INEVIFIT promises you’ll get your money back if you find yourself unsatisfied with the product within 5 years of purchase.
Once you have your food containers, you’ll be ready to start planning your meal-prepping journey. Make a shopping list, visit a local farmer’s market or store, buy all the necessary items, and start cooking.
Making the Most of INEVIFIT’s Food Prep Containers
INEVIFIT’s meal prep containers can do wonders for your health when used with the right strategy. We’ve created a mini guide that should help you along the process. Check it out below:
- Create a schedule — Meal prepping can be done in numerous ways. Some people cook all the ingredients ahead of time and then create combos they like a day ahead. Others cook specific dishes in batches, then portion them out and freeze them. Think about what meal-prepping system fits best into your schedule. INEVIFIT products should work well with any, thanks to their design and properties.
- Think about recipes — Consider the food you’d like to consume, but don’t forget to think about what preparing it might involve. The recipes you pick shouldn’t be too complex or take too long to prep, and the food should be diverse. INEVIFIT leak-free containers allow you to store, freeze, and microwave fluids like soups and chowders, and solid foods like meats and vegetables. They’ll be suitable for any dish that you decide to prepare.
- Take storage into account — Foods are perishable goods, so you must consider how long and where you could store them. Only refrigerate those meals you’re planning to eat in the next three or four days. If you’d like to store them for longer, put them in the freezer. Moreover, give meals enough time to defrost or heat up, and don’t microwave them more than once to avoid unhealthy effects.
Meal prepping is a fantastic way to take control of your diet and manage your time in the kitchen. The meal prep containers from INEVIFIT will make this practice easy. They’ll let you refrigerate, freeze, and heat up any food and then take it wherever you go without leaks. Plus, they’re stackable, durable, and easy to wash. What more could you ask for? Hop on our website and order them today!